Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day One Hundred and Fifty Three: Exercise Overload

Today was a holiday and The West Indian Parade was down the block. I hate that parade since it blocks off all the streets that I need to take home. I decided to ride my bike to the city and do yoga and pilates on the Upper West Side. I made it even though it was raining pretty much the entire ride home, which was scary since my hands kept slipping on the handle bars. I'm getting really good with biking the city and know how to be more aggressive riding with the cars, especially the taxi cabs. I came home and took the rest of the day off and watched some movies. I didn't go to a meeting and I was so happy, sometimes I need a day off from the meetings. I learned that I could bike in the rain. I also learned that I am becoming an avid biker of New York City.

No comments:

Post a Comment