Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Day One Hundred and Seventy Four: Elliptical Hell

So I've started this new diet, as suggested by my nutritionist, I hope that it works. I have to make major changes like no salt, no shellfish, no coconut products. She also advised me to run on the elliptical machine 45 minutes a day 4-5 times a week, which is fine, but I ran today and it felt like forever. I just want to see some changes, even if they are a pound or two here and there. I will fit back into my clothes by the end of next year. Of course I wish that it was sooner but I have to realize that its going to take some time. That elliptical machine was kicking my ass. I learned that I can do anything I set my mind to, but that 45 minutes was long. I also learned that I can follow this plan for a while and see how it works and not make it a lifetime commitment like I tend to do in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment