Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day One Hundred and Sixty Two: I Got the Job

I found out today that I got the job at the law firm and I didn't know how to feel about that. I really like the place and I will start on Monday. I can't believe that I'm going to be working so soon, but that's what I wanted. I'm a little nervous but I know I can do this job. It's a start and it will definitely give me a some experience in the administrative assistant world. I am happy that I found a job so now I can really start saving some money. I got another job offer and I am hoping that I can do both of them. That would really help with my saving. I learned that some of my wishes are coming true and I am learning that I can save some money and have a little cushion so that I feel that I can live the lifestyle that I want. Hopefully everything will work itself out in time.

No comments:

Post a Comment