Thursday, September 26, 2013

Day One Hundred and Seventy Six: Determined

I am seriously determined to lose this weight, but I am always craving sugar. I have began to manage my pita chip addiction so I'm not eating a whole bag a night, just 7-10 chips which is about one serving. I am following the diet that my nutritionist set up and following the exercise plan, but I'm am pissed because I forgot to wear my activity monitor which measures my movement when I was doing the elliptical machine for 45 minutes. I am tired of being in the recovery program and I am trying to just get through it, practicing one day at a time. I am tired. I learned that I can do anything I set my mind to even if it is not enjoyable for me. I've also been learning that I wish life were different.

No comments:

Post a Comment