Friday, September 20, 2013

Day One Hundred and Sixty Seven; First Day

Today was my first day working at the law firm. Everyone is really nice and I think I can handle the job. Its so weird to be in a new environment and this is my first job in New York City where I've been clean. I did want to drink though after the first couple of hours. Time moves really slowly when you're not busy and I'm so used to being in jobs where I was constantly moving so this is really different for me. I am trying to stay open minded but that feeling of needing more money is starting to creep up on me. I know I should be taking things slowly, but I'm always thinking about the future. I learned that I need to take one day at a time and not be in any rush to get a second job already. I also learned that admin work is pretty boring unless you have a project that you are working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment