Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Day One Hundred and Seventy Five: 6 months

Today I reached my 6 month of being clean. I thought I would feel differently, more excited. In the beginning I was really motivated to get me key tags but everything around me thus far has felt like blah. I'm in a totally depressive state of mind. Lately I haven't been craving drugs and alcohol, but I know that there is a piece of me that still wants to drink. I went to a new meeting last night  with a lot of newcomers, but that still didn't deter my thoughts of being over the program. I think I am just drained from all the changes I am making in my life. I will just continue to operate on the one day at a time plan. I also think I am still grieving my divorce. September is a really hard month for me since that was when everything went down between me and my ex. I learned that I am getting more annoyed by the program on a daily basis and I've lost my will to want to keep doing this. I also learned that even though I don't completely recognize how hard I'm working I am still reaching milestones. I am going to try to practice positive thinking today.

No comments:

Post a Comment