Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Day One Hundred and Fifty Nine:Over Extended

Today I really pushed myself today. I went to the morning meeting and biked to the meeting, to my dance class, and to yoga. I really want to lose this weight so I'm trying my hardest to make sure that I exercise. I also want to ride my bike before winter comes, since I won't be able to bike anymore because I hate the cold. I know I am over extending my body, but I am really trying to push myself. I learned that I could do all these exercises and still cross that bridge. I also learned that I am sick of going to meetings and I've decided to take the next week off from them. I want to make sure that I'm really missing them and that I need them in my life. I'm still quite unsure of how I'm living my life at times

No comments:

Post a Comment