Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Day One Hundred and Fifty Four: Early Riser

I got up at 5am and went to a 7:30 yoga class. It feels good to start my day off so early since I have more time free by the afternoon, to do whatever I want. I am starting the process of looking for a job, so I worked on my resume and applied for a bunch of executive assistant positions. I am nervous about finding a job, because one I want immediate gratification and two I'm entering a totally new industry that I know I am capable of , but at the same time I haven't worked in before. I just can't return to working in bars and restaurants because that is a dangerous environment for me. I was stressing about applying but once I got past the first job applying became easier. I learned that I can write bomb ass cover letters. I also learned that if I just do the legwork without getting stressed about it I can get my tasks accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment