Friday, September 20, 2013

Day One Hundred and Seventy: Finally Some Work

My first week at work is almost over and I finally got some busy work, through typing up documents for some of the lawyers, man it's hard to read their handwriting sometimes, but I was so happy to be given something to do because siting around all day makes the time go really slowly. I need more projects and the more they get comfortable with me the more stuff they will give me to do I hope. I just don't know how to deal with down time. On a brighter note my brother called me on his own accord just to check up and see how I was doing. Its so weird to think about him being my little brother when he's now 28 years old. It feels weird to be struggling in my life as his big sister I don't know if I set a good example of what to strive to. Overall it was nice to talk to him. I learned that I don't feel good about myself in terms of how others see me, but I know its all in my head. I also learned that I want more work to do, that I have to consistently stay busy, because boredom makes me want to drift off into la-la-land. If I'm not busy I want to take advantage of the lull time by making it more interesting usually through the use of illegal materials.

No comments:

Post a Comment