Friday, September 20, 2013

Day One Hundred and Sixty Three: Clothes Shoping

Since I recently obtained a professional job I realize that I have no clothes in my closet, at least none that fit me. I hate clothes shopping now that I am at this larger size. I still have not gotten completely used to it yet, but regardless I'm coping the best way that I know how to. I lucked out because I have no extra money to spend but I have tons of Target gift cards and I found some great looking work clothes there. Who knew? But also another reason to watch myself because Target is the devil for me. I can't go in there without buying something. I learned that once again Target has come to my rescue. I also learned that I really have to watch my spending more since I need new clothes for the winter if I don't drop some of this weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment