Saturday, September 7, 2013

Day One Hundred and Fifty Seven: Me Time

Today I had no restraints so I got up early and biked into the city, had a great tasty waffle, got my nails done, went to yoga and pilates, and saw the movie Blue Jasmine which was really good. I am so happy that I do have this time off to discover myself and treat myself to things. I stay so busy even though I'm not working a steady job as of yet. I wish that I could get more voice over gigs. since that is what I really want to do with my life. If I could have my dreams come true I would be doing cartoon voice overs and writing. I hope that I can get to that place in my career and I think that I would truly be happy to get up and go to work, instead of going to work just to survive. I learned that my ideas about what I really want are starting to compose themselves in my thoughts. I also learned that I know what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment