Sunday, June 30, 2013

Day Ninety:Blindfold Dance

Today was my favorite time of the week, which is going to my pole dancing class. Its the one thing I do for myself which has nothing to do with recovery. The assignment was to dance blindfolded and it was such a freeing experience. I became totally unselfconscious about my movement and was able to just let go, to the point that it made my teacher emotional. We did the entire class blindfolded and I loved it, I may add that to my repertoire. I just want to dance some more so I've decided to dance for myself at least twice a week so that I can continue to embrace my body. I learned that being in the dark and just letting go can be extremely freeing. I also learned that I can be sexy with this new body that I have. Day by day I am getting more comfortable with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment