Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Day Seventy Two: Doubling Up

Yay, it finally happened, I lost 5 pounds. I stopped doing that crazy diet and went back to being vegan and I think its working. Today I went to Pilate's and to yoga again and I finally think I can get my body back. I know it's not going to come off easy but just losing that little bit has got my engine going. Pilate's was hard as usual but I totally want to strengthen my core so I can get rid of my poochie belly. Yoga helps me mentally and physically and I can feel serene and lengthened afterwards. I learned that I can exercise without being high and still feel connected to the spiritual side of yoga. I learned that if I just keep working at it the pounds will start to come off. Once I stopped stressing about eating I think my body can now respond in a more positive light. I am happy today, hopefully I will be able to fit into my clothes again. I'm aiming for the end of the year this time instead of the end of the month. I finally have come to accept where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment