Saturday, June 29, 2013

Day Eighty Three: Sleepover

My beautiful happy birthday boyfriend and I had a sleepover, where all he did was sleep the whole night through, but when he woke up this morning he had a smile on his face. Of course I got a kick from him asking me for pizza for breakfast, he's such a trip, that's why I love him so much. We went to a meeting where he was romancing all the ladies, he is so irresistible. We went to the park and played hide and seek, and he pretended he was a magician taking a bird out of his hat. I could spend my life with this little boy. I get so much joy from the time we can spend together. I am truly grateful to have him and his sisters in my life. I learned that its the small things that really make me day. I don't want kids yet, but its nice to feel like I have them sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment