Monday, June 10, 2013

Day Seventy: Voice over

I really love doing voice overs. I got a last minute call to come record a spot and I didn't even have to audition. Thanks to my higher power things are really falling in line with this process. I would love to get on a cartoon and do that for the rest of my life. I did find myself being a little self conscious because I always want to do what the client wants immediately, but I have to remember they picked me for some reason and that they already have faith in my ability otherwise they wouldn't have offered me the job. I think I've found my niche. I hope so at least. I learned that I am truly grateful for these opportunities and that I can still have a career in acting without having to do it from the front lines. I learned that I like to continue to be hidden and that it's  good for me to acknowledge where I'm at. I just have to put a demo tape together and continue to have faith that my dream may come true someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment