Friday, June 21, 2013

Day Eighty: Chavelas

After attending a meeting last night my tummy was grumbling for one of my favorite restaurants Chavela's  in Brooklyn. They make such amazing sangria, even though I can't touch the stuff. I thought I could sit down in the restaurant, but so many people were drinking I think it would have been too much temptation. Just a couple of months ago I would have taken the risk, but now I really don't want to put myself in any sticky situations. Its funny how a little time clean can change my way of thinking. I am definitely feeling a little different in my outlook on life. I'm not completely gung ho, but I am recognizing my blessings. I learned that if I take a step back before making a decision I usually make better choices. I also learned to listen to my heart and not my head because that can be a very confusing place for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment