Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Day Seventy One: Good Eats

Today I was back on the exercise train, I did yoga and then followed it up with Pilate's. My ankles are finally at a point where I can do some positions, but not all of them. I have to remember to pace myself so that I don't injure myself more so. I don't want to be cut off from exercising ever again. This weight gain has made me crazy. I went to the grocery store today and came home and cooked a couple of meals for the week and I cleaned up the kitchen. Today I had an awesome quinoa burger with a pineapple slice on it and I made sweet corn and okra for my starch and veggies. I love the grocery store because I always eat good for the first couple of days after I've come back. I learned that if I cook and clean while cooking it will all get done and I can relax afterward. I also learned that I do love cooking for others as long as its on my terms, as in no expectations. I will strive to getting back in the kitchen on a weekly basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment