Friday, June 7, 2013

Day Sixty Five: Yoga and the Gym

My quest to lose weight has gotten a leg up. My ankles are not completely better yet but they are doing well enough that I could go to the gym and to yoga class on the same day. I have to remember to not overdo it since that's what landed me in the injured zone in the first place. I haven't seen results as of yet but I will try to continue to workout five days a week, no doubles of yoga, and no stressing by weighing myself everyday. I really do suffer from body dysmorphia. I have to continue to do my affirmations where I accept myself where I'm at in this present moment. I have given myself to the end of the year versus the end of the month to fit back into my clothing. I learned that I have to pace myself when it comes to exercise because I can be a little anorexic in that department. I also learned that I can't put my weight over my recovery.

No comments:

Post a Comment