Monday, June 3, 2013

Day Sixty One: Baby Date

I always wondered what kind of mother I would be. I used to believe that my children would never look up to me because I hadn't been successful in certain areas of my life. But after spending time with my nephew I realized that I would be a good mother. We went to Central Park to the playground and the zoo. Zipping him around the city was so fun. I am so happy that we have such a great relationship. We came home and he played with the cats. I have such a good time when I'm around him. I have been in such a positive mood whenever he is around me, even my psychiatrist said we had a great relationship. I learned that no matter what you do your children will admire you, because you are there for them. I learned that maybe one day when I'm ready I'll have a baby and won't be so concerned about how they see me but the fact that I will always be there for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment