Saturday, June 29, 2013

Day Eighty Eight: Missing my Friends

I've really been missing my friends lately, we haven't all chilled out in a really long time. I had a good cry fest with my mom last night and was telling her that all these changes I'm making and that are going on in my life are scaring me. Its nice to be completely honest about what I'm feeling from time to time. So today I gave myself a little dose of friend medicine and went to visit Kisha and Keyanna at the preschool. They were swamped with work, but it was great to even catch up for 10 minutes. We will definitely have a girls date at some  point this upcoming week. I miss the days of our monthly dates, when life felt so care free and I was still drinking and getting high. I have to stop romancing the good times of getting high if I want to continue to live clean. I've learned that I need some more girl time in my life and that I really have to work to continue these relationships. I am grateful for those I do have in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment