Monday, July 1, 2013

Day Ninety One: Nap Time

Today was a rough day for me, I was once again questioning the purpose of my life. I feel so numb sometimes and I don't know what the universe has in store for me. I miss my old life at times and wonder what this new one will bring me. I woke up extremely tired and my whole body was aching and I felt those pings of depression coming back at me. I realized I really needed a nap so I took one. I am remembering what a little bit of sleep can do for me. I still was depressed probably from the uncertainty of life. I really needed some time to myself so I blew off yoga and took a kindergarten nap. I learned that I have to listen to my body and not push myself so hard. I have also learned that there are going to be ups and downs in my mood, but I can survive them. I just need to take more naps since my sleep is inconsistent.

No comments:

Post a Comment