Saturday, June 29, 2013

Day Eighty Seven: Lazy Town

I gave myself permission to sleep in today, oh to wake up at 9 am versus 6 seems so nice. I wanted a lazy day to myself. I went to counseling and did my triple work out and treated myself to a iced green tea. I know its not that cool of a treat but I was definitely happy. After counseling I decided to get back on my meds, since she could see the difference in me as well. I came home and fell out after all that moving and shaking. I learned that I need to give myself more lazy days while I can before I re-enter the workforce. I deserve to have some time to myself. I learned that its okay to catch up on some extra rest and that if I were in Spain I would be having siesta. I learned that I need to continue to work on myself with the help of suggestions from others.

No comments:

Post a Comment