Friday, June 7, 2013

Day Sixty Six: Lunch with Shayna

I always enjoy seeing Shayna, she always brightens my day. We had lunch at Westville, where I love their sweet potato fries, which are never greasy. We got to talk about what was going on in acting class and other things going on in our lives. I am really starting to feel like I'm getting more comfortable in my body and with my friends without the use of drugs. This current day felt a little easier dealing with others than previous days where trying to have a conversation was straining for me. I really am enjoying learning about myself and that I know I will always have support from my friends. I learned that I can live a life without drugs as long as I stay on my psychiatric medication. I also learned that I am grateful for the friends that have stuck by me during this trying time in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment