Friday, June 21, 2013

Day Seventy Six: Dancing and Yoga

I finally feel like my flow of exercising is coming back. In pole dancing class I played with stripping off layers of clothing while I danced and it really did give me something. I am learning how to loosen up through this experience however I'm still self conscious about my body. My body feels heavy when I'm trying to climb the pole and go upside down. I'm still out of shape, but I'm working on it. After my dance class I went to yoga and I'm almost able to balance again. Exercising in this way doesn't feel like I'm doing too much. I have been watching myself, since exercise is just another addiction for me, since I can be so controlling about my weight. I've learned to embrace where I'm at even though I haven't seen any end results, but I know this can work itself out with time. I am learning how to be more patient.

No comments:

Post a Comment