Saturday, June 29, 2013

Day Eighty Nine; End of my class

Today was the last day of my writing class and I'm sad that its over, but today she gave me a writing assignment to make an old paragraph more poetic and I was able to do that. I've decided I need to join a writing group so that I can focus on getting more work done. Otherwise I won't do anything. Yesterday I was dropped by my legit agency and I've never felt better. I felt like they didn't really get me and now I feel free, even though my main track is not focused on acting at this moment. I was rejected, but for the first time in life I was grateful for this rejection because for some reason I feel like my life will be better without them. Today feels like the end of an era, and the beginning of some great possibilities. I am happy with where I'm at in terms of what I want to continue to work on artistically. I learned that sometimes breaking up can be the best thing for you. I also learned that its not the end of the world to be dumped, it really can be looked at as a new door opening that might lead you down a path that you never would have seen before.

No comments:

Post a Comment