Monday, June 3, 2013

Day Sixty Two: New Chapter

I finished another chapter in my memoir for writing class. I also developed the timeline for what stories I wanted to include. Now I have an outline for my writing. I never thought I would get to this point. I feel more organized in my thought process and I never knew that I would be able to do this clean and sober. I've been on a roll today. I really lucked out because only 3 of us showed up to class which allowed us to have more individual time with the teacher. I am learning to count my blessings. Each day has made me more grateful and I feel my self esteem improving. I am so happy that I am getting to this place in my life. I think I am finding out what I want out of life. I learned that if I continue to take one day at a time more will be revealed to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment