Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day One Hundred and Eighteen: My New Bike

Since I got a chance to reconnect at brunch I learned that my friend was selling her bike. It's a cruiser, just what I've always wanted. I am excited to start biking the park. It is a great way for me to exercise without doing damage to my ankles. I tried to fit the bike in my car today, however it wouldn't fit so I'm going to pick it up tomorrow and bike it home. I am going to have such good times on the bike. I learned that everything happens for a reason (i.e brunch led to my bike). I can't wait to decorate it with Hello Kitty stickers. The bike is so perfect it even has a basket. I learned that good things come to those who wait. I also learned that its the simplest things in life that can brighten your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment