Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Day One Hundred and Fourteen: Frozen Yogurt

I don't know what's going on with me but I've been craving frozen yogurt like crazy. Everyday I've been walking past yogurt places and not being able to say no, especially since they have cookies and cream flavored yogurt. I know this cannot be healthy, but I feel like I deserve a treat every now and again. I just hope it doesn't become a daily ritual. I went to a new meeting today and I really liked it. I've been checking out new meetings to shake it up a bit and so far they have all been good. I learned that I need variety in my life when it comes to going to meetings and I also learned that frozen yogurt is my new nemesis. Oh it tastes so good, but I will pay for it in the morning when I hop on that scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment