Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Day Ninety Two: Writing TIme

I went to the library today to work on my memoir. I've decided to give myself at least 20 minutes a day to work on my memoir. I want to take the memoir class in the fall and I've got to get at least a couple of chapters under my belt. I was able to make some changes to the chapter and figure out what I want to focus on. I really do love writing and I have to push myself to continue on my own since I no longer have class. I need to get involved with a writers group so that I can continue to have my work looked at, so that I can work on my chapters. I learned that if I just make myself do some writing I can get a lot accomplished. I've also learned how to get past my writer's block by just trying to write on a consistent basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment