Saturday, July 20, 2013

Day One Hundred and Nine: Mani/Pedi with my Neice

Today I took Haven to get her first professional mani/pedi. It was hilarious because she was mesmerized by the entire process. It was our girl's night out, which finished up with pinkberry for desert. We watched this cheesy movie and had a dance party. However she had a hair appointment today and I had to come out her hair, that was a process and it made me grateful that I didn't have children yet. Its hard to deal with a 7 year old whose grown up in the city, she was like I want manicure/pedicure and a massage. Thank God I know how to say No. Massage, where did that come from? I learned that I feel sorry for the man who has to take her out, its going to be murder on his wallet. LOL. Regardless we still had a good time. I also learned once again that I am not ready for children.

No comments:

Post a Comment