Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day: One Hundered and One: Two Auditions

I had my first on camera audition in a long time, and I was extremely intimidated because my body isn't at my best. I was self conscious about my body compared to the other girls whose bodies looked like my old body. I wish that I could see some results for all the work that I 've put in these past couple of months, but it seems like I'm stuck with this body for a little while. I'm trying to practice patience with myself, but that is still an uphill battle. I guess we will see what happens in terms of getting a call back. I learned that I am still not completely there with my self confidence in terms of my new shape. I learned that I have to start accepting this part of myself at some point. I also learned that its just one of those challenges that I'm going to have ups and downs with.

No comments:

Post a Comment