Sunday, July 7, 2013

Day Ninety Seven: Dancing on the Boardwalk

This week has been all about dancing for me. I am truly happy when I'm on the dance floor getting my groove on. I went to a dance party at Coney Island and it was really cool and fun. There were so many different types of people and everyone was having fun under the sun. The best part is that it was free and it occurs all summer long on the weekends. I will definitely hit that up again. I also hadn't been to Coney Island in many years and it was cool to just do something different with my day. I learned that I won't wear heels next time because my feet were killing me by the end. I also learned that I can feel sexy in my body, since so many guys came up to me and wanted to know who I was with and also told me how sexy I was. Maybe I don't look as bad as I think I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment