Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day One Hundred and Sixteen: Pole Camp

Holy Shit I had a workout today. I started Pole Camp today, which is kind of like boot camp in terms of pole dancing. We learned all kinds of new combinations and my body is tired. I sometimes forget how much upper body strength is needed for pole dancing. It is much harder now that I am trying to pick up so much weight. My body is definitely heavier. It makes me miss my old body so much and how much freer I felt on the pole before I gained all this weight. Either way I still had a lot of fun. I learned that I have to work harder if I want the pole to come easier to me. I also learned that I am very envious of other women's bodies at this day and time and I am constantly comparing myself to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment