Sunday, July 14, 2013

Day One Hundred and Two: 90 Day Panel

I shared on my first 90 day panel in my recovery program and it felt okay. It was nice to have two other people to share with me so that it took some of the pressure off. It felt a little easier this time around and I am glad I am able to do service. I am now being asked to do other panels and I feel good about that. I am starting to come into my own through this process. I can look at my life experiences and accept them for what they are and learn from them. I learned that I am just another human being whose story others can relate to and those are the ties that bind us. I learned that I am not alone in my experiences and there are others out there who want to help me grow and learn from their experiences as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment