Sunday, July 28, 2013

Day One Hundred and Seventeen: Tribeca Renuion

I was so nervous about going to this brunch with my old coworkers, because I felt that I am in such a weird place in my life and I don't feel comfortable in my body still. However when I got there it was so great to see everyone and catch up. I really connected with my friends again and it was nice to just relax and share where I'm at with my life and for my friends to have no judgments against me. I am so happy that we are going to connect more in the future. We are all growing up and growing at the same time. I am so thrilled that everyone is in a happy place in their lives, even if I'm not. I learned that it is good to face your fears, because you never know what the results may be. I also learned that I really need to do a better job with connecting with positive people in my life. I hope that we continue to connect on a more consistent basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment