Monday, July 8, 2013

Day Ninety Eight: Creating Recipes

I went to the grocery store today and was annoyed to the fullest with this mother who was letting her children terrorize the store. I wanted to say something, but through this process of changing I've come to say to myself it's none of my business. But I wanted to kick those kids so badly. Regardless I was able to stay on budget with my groceries and was extremely proud of myself. I got home and made this kale, apple. cranberry, and pumpkin seed dish and it was very tasty. I'm trying to do a better job with spending my money and eating healthier. I was happy with my choices and I also made it to yoga today so that was a win win. I learned that one good choice leads to another one. I also learned that I miss being vegan because I felt so clean when I was. I'm still trying to lose this weight and anything I can do that's helpful to that challenge I will try.

No comments:

Post a Comment