Monday, October 7, 2013

Day One Hundred and Eight Seven: Rehearsal

I return to acting class tomorrow night and I had my first rehearsal with my scene partner, which I think went pretty well. I didn't feel to out of it and I also was able to listen and answer and really be in the scene. I don't feel like I've lost any of my skills, but this will be a lot of work to add to my schedule, but I guess I'm ready for the challenge, only time can tell on that. I'm working with a young boy, surprise surprise, but I have a feeling that we will progress in our scene that usually is the way things work out when I'm working with boys. I tend to notice that boys have great progression when they are working with me, but I'm not trying to big up myself or anything its just something that I tend to notice. I am learning that I am ready to have fun in class, but definitely not interested in auditioning at this time. If I can just have a little fun I think class will be a good addition to my busy schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment