Friday, October 4, 2013

Day One Hundred and Eighty Three: I did it

I did it, I got up at three this morning and ran on the elliptical machine. I did my morning meditation and ran and got ready for work and caught some extra z's in between but I did it. I finally did it, I can't believe I made it happen for myself since I've been so tired lately.  I just don't want to deviate too far from my running plan since this is the recommendation from the nutritionist. I will run again this weekend for sure but I have to get 2-3 weekdays in there as well. Its becoming really packed for me as of late. I learned that I need to map out my week now, versus just mapping out my day so that I can really plan out this workout schedule without having to wake up at the crack of down everyday and make that decision. I also learned that I need more sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment