Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Day One Hundred and Eighty Two: Lazy Again

I have been so tired lately and I've just been wanting to kick back and relax a lot. I don't know if its the change of the seasons or what but I have not been as motivated as a I usually am. Maybe its time for me to evaluate my life and do better planning since I have such a busy schedule. I came home and laid on the couch while I pigged out on snacks. I didn't even have a proper dinner. Sometimes I just want to pig out and lay around. So I did that, but I will be sure to work it off tomorrow. I can't just eat what I want anymore, which makes me so sad. I can't wait until I can fit back into my old wardrobe. I learned that its okay to take some time to myself in the lazy department. Even though this is day two of laziness for me I won't let it become a trend.

No comments:

Post a Comment