Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Day 9: Hitting the town

Last week I met a really cool girl at the Janelle Monet concert and she invited me to her boyfriend's comedy show. The show was actually really good, there was a  female comic who I thought was particularly hilarious. Now that summertime season has begun people are starting to go out more and now its that time of year where men are becoming more vocal. However, now that I'm getting older but still maintaining my youthful vibe I find myself being hit on by these children and "I can't." The thoughts that run through my head are like "little boy what the hell can you do for me." It's so funny because I always used to just recognize attractive men, but now I'm noticing that the really attractive ones are either gay or young and I don't need some kid that I have to teach hanging around me, probably because I'm not necessarily in a slut it up summer mood. Now the young boys are definitely good for repetitive sex, I do quite enjoy their stamina especially if they are good in the sack but when they're not uggh its like a power drill. You're sore and unsatisfied, not my favorite place to be. But for some reason this year I really feel like saving myself for someone special, unless some hottie happens to cross my path and the chemistry leads me to throw all caution to the wind. Today I learned that I'm in a different place when it comes to looking at the opposite sex. I really am enjoying being by myself and what I really want is a good group of girlfriends to hang out with. It would be nice to have some guy friends, but I don't want to date anyone and now that I'm saying this I'll probably have a boyfriend real soon because that seems to be how it always goes. But while I'm enjoying my singledom, I am appreciating and celebrating this new place that I'm at which is knowing what I don't want.

No comments:

Post a Comment