Thursday, June 5, 2014

Day 2:Endless Possibilities

I've been obsessed with pole dancing for the past 10 years and I really want to become an instructor, working for someone else that is. As I've gotten older I realized that I would much rather be an independent contractor than have my own business with employees. I like to work alone, but I don't want to have to be in control of everything. Today my pole dancing studio had an assessment for their teacher training program and I went. I was extremely nervous, especially after not getting adequate rest I was worried that I wouldn't be able to do any of the exercising. I was surprised that I was able to do a lot of the tricks and it was fun and it really is making me reconsider my thoughts about if the opportunity presents itself finding a way to make it happen. I felt guilty about going because its a lot of money, that I don't even have, to attend the program but when I found out that they only do it on an need basis I thought why not give it a go. I've been so worried about saving money that I forgot to look at this as a possible opportunity to do something that I love to do as a possible career. Today I learned how to let go, just a little bit, to see something from a different perspective. That's crazy since it's only day 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment